Honestly is the backbone of a public-private collaboration with a bold vision to reduce the teen birth rate in Oklahoma County by an additional 25% by 2025.
Oklahoma consistently ranks among the top 5 highest — or worst — in the nation for its teen birth rate. We need to do more to ensure that youth can achieve their educational and career dreams and enter adulthood before becoming parents. You can help!
Consider making a gift today with a one-time, annual, or monthly donation.
Consider making a gift today!
Gifts of ANY size make a difference for our youth.
Your gift, no matter the size, has a huge impact on our ability to sustain our work. For more information about the impact of your gift and a list of our supporters, view our annual report.
Momentum Makers Club
When you join the Momentum Makers Club with a recurring monthly gift, you will join a special group of people reaching out each month to help shatter a culture of shame, stigma, and misinformation surrounding sexual health today. As a Momentum Makers Club member, you will receive:
- Information and advanced invitations to Honestly community events.
- One exclusive donor event just for you and other Momentum Makers Club members.
- Quarterly newsletter to update you on Thrive happenings throughout the year, share the impact of your financial gift, and the Collaboration’s ongoing impact in the community.
Embrace Change Giving Society
Truly embracing change takes courage. As a member of the Honestly Embrace Change Giving Society with a gift of $1,000 or more, you are helping to improve sexual health outcomes for youth in Oklahoma. By connecting with a network of individuals committed to making a difference, you can lay the foundation for change needed in our state. As a member of this group, you’ll receive:
- Invitation to an annual reception to celebrate your gift and discuss upcoming Honestly activities for the next year.
- Acknowledgment of your gift at the annual symposium
- Quarterly newsletter to update you on Honestly happenings throughout the year, share the impact of your financial gift, and the Collaboration’s ongoing impact in the community.
- Name listed in the annual report.